As an Interior Designer, aesthetics are one of the most important aspects of my job. However, function and comfort are how people want to live in their space. With my expertise & knowledge in the design field, I will assist you in avoiding costly mistakes while creating the attractive, yet functional space you desire.
I act as a consultant on your behalf and can be hired to do something as small as a simple update to as grand as a complete remodel or new build. I will see your project through from inception to completion.
How the Process Works:
- Initial interview to determine client’s needs, schedule & budget.
- Establish functional and aesthetics needs
How do you live in your home? What is your style? What are your likes & dislikes?
- Create scaled floor plans showing the best location of new or existing furnishings.
- Provide selections & samples of different products to be used in your home, from flooring, tile & carpet to fabric, window coverings, paint colors, & lighting.
- Create a notebook with pictures and/or sketches of the furnishings selected for your approval.
- Accompany you to various designer vendors & sources to view product selections in person.
- Work with architects to review & critique plans & design.
- Frequent meetings with builders, contractors & subs to assure that your project is proceeding properly.
- Ordering Product
- Oversee & arrange for the delivery of all furnishings
- Install all furniture, art & accessories placing everything perfectly to complete the final details of your new space.